COVID-19 RULES a & REGS for the upcoming tournaments:
· There are approximately 55-60 teams
scheduled to fish on June 20 & 21. The maximum number of participants will be 165
and the tournament staff will consist of a gate guard, three weigh in staff,
one photographer and three volunteer fish runners for a total of 7-9 staff
· Security will be provided by the San
Augustine County Sheriff's Department.
· Teams will be able to trailer to any
ramp on Sam Rayburn to fish, teams MUST check in by the following:
TEXT 832-381-7327 Anglers Names and say ON THE WATER.
· FISHING WILL START AT 6:00am (Lines
IN) FISHING WILL END AT 2:00pm (Lines Out)
· You will NOT be required to check-in
at Jackson Hill the morning of the tournament. But
you are required to check in Friday night
from 5-7pm at Jackson
HillMarina. If you can not make the check in you are required to call in. If you
are calling in you may not pre-fish for
this event. Call
in number is 832-381-7327
· All participants and tournament
officials must have face protection.
· Anglers are not permitted to be in
physical contact with any other anglers or teams and are to practice social
distancing rules throughout tournament hours.
· Anglers will report back to Jackson
Hill Marina before the cutoff time of 3:15 pm, you MUST have your boat on the
trailer, no angler is allowed to come by water. EVERYONE MUST check-in even if
you do not have fish, if you fail to check-in you will be disqualified from
· Afternoon weigh in will be done in
drive by fashion with teams checking in at the gate leading to the Jackson Hill
swim/pavilion or by the main stage area loop as shown on route map below. We
will know the day of the event where we will weigh in at.
· Anglers are not permitted to leave
the vehicle or boat during weigh in.
· Vehicles will form single line and
present fish to the bump tank official and weigh master at the weigh in stage.
· Pictures will be taken of student
anglers while on the boat as they pass by the weigh in stage. Parents please
take pictures when you catch fish on the lake.
All our pictures will be available on our website and facebook page
after the event.
· If it is determined that a fish is
short, the tournament director will verify the short fish and the teams entire
bag for the day will be accessed a short fish penalty.
· Anglers will leave the weigh in area
immediately after they weigh in their catch. No gathering of family, friends or
spectators can take place at the weigh in area or Jackson Hill Lodge area.
· All results and pictures will be
posted to the Youth Fishing League website.
· Top teams will be subject to an
offsite polygraph test before final awards are made.
· Trophies and Awards will be given out
at a later tournament.